NBA | Shaq: Children get no coal gift

These statements make up: Basketball legend Shaquille O Neal, estimated half a billion euros heavy, does not share his huge fortune with his children. The reasons he has now explained in an interview.

The sums of money that Shaq deserves and earns, are almost as colossal as his playing way. The center, which in his weddings especially at the Los Angeles Lakers friend and enemy from the zone shoved and tested baskets with crashing dunks on their stability, has an estimated assets of almost half a billion euros. Alone as a player he earned almost $ 300 million.

The 49-year-old, who was a few days ago in Austin the secret star of the Formula 1 award ceremony, has clear rules for the cash flow in his family. Anyway, his six children do not get any bigger sums. You have to earn it first.

I always tell you: Not we are rich, I m rich, he explained in the podcast Earn Your Leisure. They are now older and a little mad at me - not really sour - but they do not understand it.

The four-time master wants to invest in ideas or projects of his kids, which are between 15 and 25 years old. You have to have a bachelor or master s degree and if you want me to invest in one of the companies, you have to present me, show me. I ll let you know.

Kobe Bryant vs Shaquille O'Neal FIRST EVER DUEL after SPLIT (2004.12.25) - Shaq's EPIC Return to LA!

There is only one rule

Priority in the O Neal family, especially one: There is a rule: education, I do not care if you play basketball, that does not matter to me.

Concrete ideas for the future of his sprouts also has the 2.16 meter giant. I have six children. I d like a doctor, someone who has a hedgefond, a pharmacist, a lawyer, someone who has several companies and someone who takes over my business, says Shaq. But I ll tell you that I will not give it to you. You have to earn it.

This approach is due to the origin O Neal justified. Shaq grew up in poverty, struggled up. In the New York Post he said, We did not have anything else. But just because I did not say that I m bigger than you or smarter, just because I have more money, it does not mean that I mean Be better. So I was never and so I ll never be.

© RTL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodroid, PUI PUI Morcer smartphone puzzle game Atsuth Morcer! PUI PUI Pui Pui Puzz is started!

Don Bosco Bamberg celebrates third victory in series

Logical Conseys : Don Bosco extended with coaching team